Trainers & Assessors
Want to become a Facilitator / Trainer / Assessor or upgrade your current Trainer skills?
We can help - If you wish to train Vocational Skills in a workplace, then the TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is usually the minimum entry level qualification required by your employer.
Training & Assessment courses are loosely categorized into 2 categories:
- Initial skilling of new trainers or those people seeking to become a qualified trainer
- Upgrading skills of current trainers
Our qualifications are designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to work as Trainers and Assessors.
A pre-requisite exists for the Certificate IV and Diploma courses - a strong capability to operate the full range of Microsoft programs is required including the capability to use internet, Powerpoint and Word to develop your own training programs.
TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment - is pitched at the entry level for those who wish to be qualified to design and deliver training and conduct assessments within the Vocational Education and Training sector in Australia.
1. A 12 day classroom course is available delivered in 4 blocks being 3, 3, 3 & 3 days each - additional time will be required to complete assessment tasks
2. An e-learning course where you can work at your own pace.
3. an upgrade course is available from superseded TAE qualifications to the current standard
TAE50122 Diploma of Vocational Education & Training provides a professional development framework to build and extend the skills and knowledge of those with experience in training and assessment. This qualification is available through Healthy Business Training Academy direct. Please access them via the link in the qualification name above.
Note: The entry pre-requisite to enter this qualification, is for students to demonstrate current VET skills and knowledge relevant to the specialisation chosen in this qualification.