Specialist Management Training
Specific management skills for Supervisors/Managers
Carry out Incident Investigations
Manage Injury / Return to Work and Workers Compensation Claims
Whichever need you have - we can deliver training to guide you and develop strong skills and knowledge.
- Workplace Leadership for Supervisors & Managers is highly regarded training delivering knowedge and skills to assist your management personnel to effectively lead their teams - contact us for information
- WHS for Supervisors & Managers - gain the necessary leadership knowledge and skills to ensure they are conducting appropriate WHS.
- The Injury Management & RTW Coordinators course is for people who have responsibility for injured workers in their organisation. It develops the participant’s understanding of the rights and obligations for all parties involved in the workers’ compensation and Injury Management process
- Incident Investigation - learn how to meet OHS/WHS legislative requirements and develop the necessary skills to conduct these investigations.
- Duty of Care - Course is designed to equip your people with the knowledge and skills required to understand the potential impact of legislative requirements that accompany Duty of Care in the workplace
- Short Courses - a range of information courses are available to provide an overview of how OHS or WHS legislation impacts on your workplace. These courses can be nationally recognised or non-accredited, tailored to your specific outcomes, industry and workplace. Call us to discuss your requirements.